This blog post explains the steps to take back up of the Onboard administrator configuration. It’s good practice to take the back up of HP OA before any changes to the configuration or before HP OA firmware update.
Steps to perform for HP OA backup are as follows:
1. Access the active onboard administrator IP from browser
2. Login with administrator credentials
3. Go to “Enclosure Information - Enclosure Settings- Configuration Scripts” in the left pane of the console
4. In the right side of the window, select "SHOW CONFIG Click here to view configuration script containing the current settings for this enclosure" and save the configuration file to your favourite backup location. You need to open the notepad and save the text file manually to your favourite backup location
5. Then click on “SHOW ALL Click here to view a script containing a list of the enclosure’s current inventory” and save the configuration file to your favourite backup location as text file.
6. The above two saved files can be used as HP OA backup files while doing recovery.
Please refer this link for steps to restore HP OA through GUI.